To be held on Wednesday 4 November from 13.30 - 14.30, this special joint webinar from NHSE / I will highlight three of the new roles in primary care: Social Prescribing Link Workers, Care Navigators, and Health Coaches.
The webinar is aimed at people employed in one of these roles, but is also open to PCN staff and other related colleagues. Learning outcomes as follows:
- For colleagues in the three roles to gain an understanding of each role’s remit in primary care
- For colleagues to understand different models of how they can work together to deliver high-quality, personalised care, using real-life examples of where roles work together in primary care
- To provide an opportunity for colleagues to hear from the NHS England national team responsible for the additional roles
- To provide an opportunity to ask questions to the national team and network with colleagues
To book your space, please use the link below.
- NHS England & NHS ImprovementOrganizer of Social Prescribing Link Worker webinarNHS England & NHS Improvement have formed a single organisation, intended to support the NHS and help improve care for patients.
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io