HEE's virtual Advancing Practice conference, set to run on Monday 9 November and Thursday 12 November, has received a great deal of interest.
If you have been unable to secure a space, be advised that you don't need to miss out on everything -- you can still sign up for the online workshops.
Commencing at 11.20 on Monday, they'll be live until 13.30 on Thursday and cover the following topics:
- Supervision for Advanced Clinical Practice
- Continuing Professional Development
- Developing multi-professional credentials
- Centre for Advancing Practice
- Creating a core AP curriculum
- Developing consensus for the pathway from Advanced Clinical Practice to Consultant Practice
To sign up for the workshops, please click Visit Website below.
- Health Education England (HEE)Organizer of Advancing Practice conferenceHealth Education England (HEE) exists to support the delivery of high-quality healthcare and health improvement to the patients and public of England, by ensuring that the workforce of today and tomorrow have the right numbers, skills, values and behaviours, at the right time and in the right place.
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io