BNSSG Training Hub will be re-running its Clinical Supervision Training for general practice nurses this year!
With the emergence of multi-professional teams and roles in primary care, we aspire to equip experienced nurses with the knowledge to implement effective supervision, and the skills to enhance and support the retention, governance, and well-being of the primary care workforce.
The goal is to train at least 1 GPN per PCN in BNSSG – multiple nurses from the same primary care network are welcome to undertake this training, however, as the Training Hub are keen to support as many delegates as possible. Training will comprise of a 20-minute e-Learning module, followed by a 3-hour training session exploring what supervision is, and how it can be successfully implemented through a variety of presentations and breakout rooms.
This standalone training is available on the following dates:
- Wednesday 4 May | 9.00 - 12.30
- Wednesday 6 July | 13.00 - 16.30
- Wednesday 12 October | 9.00 - 12.30
For more information, please click here to visit the page for this event, from where you can read the learning outcomes, benefits, and download the training brief.
To register your interest in this training, please complete the sign-up form here.
- BNSSG Training HubOrganizer of Clinical Supervision Training for GPNsFunded by Health Education England, the Hub's role is to unite and support all members of primary, community, social, and voluntary care within Bristol, North Somerset, and South Gloucestershire.
- Avon LMCOrganizer of Clinical Supervision Training for GPNsThe Local Medical Committee is recognised by successive NHS Acts as the professional organisation representing individual GPs and GP Practices as a whole to NHS England, CCGs and Public Health.They are dedicated to supporting and ensuring the provision of high-quality healthcare service to patients, with their core values being commitment, fairness, integrity, and openness.
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io