From 12.30 - 14.00 on Thursday 27 January, Dr. Glenda Beard (Macmillan GP, BNSSG CCG) and Georgia Diebel (Facilitator, Cancer Research UK) invite GP Cancer Leads, and other interested parties, to join them for another forum. As we enter the final quarter of this earlier diagnosis QOF QI year, Glenda and Georgia will deliver key topic updates, including on:
- Reporting process for QOF and DES
- Data updates and where to access
- Targeted lung health checks project
- COVID and 'missing cancers' insights
Additionally, please note for your team: dates are being planned early in the new year for GP colleagues to sign up to NB medical clinical update dates funded by the CCG.
To register your interest in joining this forum, please click here to access the sign-up form.
- Macmillan Cancer SupportOrganizer of BNSSG GP Cancer Lead Forum
- BNSSG Training HubOrganizer of BNSSG GP Cancer Lead ForumFunded by Health Education England, the Hub's role is to unite and support all members of primary, community, social, and voluntary care within Bristol, North Somerset, and South Gloucestershire.
- Cancer Research UKOrganizer of BNSSG GP Cancer Lead Forum
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io