Please note: this date is merely a placeholder.
Starting a new role, in a new organisation, can be a challenging experience...
...which is why, in early 2022, Avon LMC and BNSSG Training Hub will be running a FREE, virtual corporate induction day for all staff new to primary care. Research demonstrates that induction programmes benefit both employers and employees, after all. This day will cover:
- System partners, and how they can support you
- Resilience, well-being, & psychological safety
- Personalised care, patient activation, and supported self-management
- And more…
For more information, please click here to download the flyer.
To register your interest, please click here to complete the sign-up form; when further information is released, you'll be contacted directly.
(Banner graphics credit: pikisuperstar on www.freepik.com)
- BNSSG Training HubOrganizer of Primary Care Induction Day (PCID)Funded by Health Education England, the Hub's role is to unite and support all members of primary, community, social, and voluntary care within Bristol, North Somerset, and South Gloucestershire.
- Avon LMCOrganizer of Primary Care Induction Day (PCID)The Local Medical Committee is recognised by successive NHS Acts as the professional organisation representing individual GPs and GP Practices as a whole to NHS England, CCGs and Public Health.They are dedicated to supporting and ensuring the provision of high-quality healthcare service to patients, with their core values being commitment, fairness, integrity, and openness.
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io