Have you recently returned to work? Or are you planning to do so in the next few months? If so, join us on Wednesday 16th June for our half-day Return to Work GP Refresher Course! It’s been designed, with input from GPs like yourself - gathered as part of our GP Short Career Break Project - to boost your confidence and help you feel supported in transitioning back to work following a career break.
We have a fantastic Career Coach, Frances Cushway, a wonderful GP Appraiser, Will Wallage, and Dr. Pamela Curtis (one of the Training Hub's GP Fellows) engaged to support you. Between them, they’ll be covering:
- Time management, to help you ease back into work
- Useful clinical updates, to help bring you up to speed
- Where to find information and resources, to help you cut down on unnecessary tasks
- Networking with other GPs, to help you feel less isolated
All this will be on Wednesday 16th June, from 9.00 to 13.00. The course is entirely free to attend and will be held virtually.
For more information, and to register your interest, please contact [email protected].
- BNSSG Training HubOrganizer of Return to Work GP Refresher CourseFunded by Health Education England, the Hub's role is to unite and support all members of primary, community, social, and voluntary care within Bristol, North Somerset, and South Gloucestershire.
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io