Improving patient care and increasing practitioner confidence
We are looking for 1 GPN per PCN to undergo training to become workplace Clinical Supervisors. The training will involve undertaking an e-Learning module, participation in a half-day training course, and committing to re-evaluation over regular intervals for the following 12 – 18 months.
Applications are welcomed from GPNs with at least 2 years’ experience and postgraduate study in a particular field (e.g., diabetes). Applicants will need to have the support of their practices and sufficient time to carry out the role.
- Tuesday 20 April | 09.15 – 12.30
- Wednesday 23 June | 09.15 – 12.30
- Wednesday 8 September | 13.00 – 16.15
- Wednesday 10 November | 13.00 – 16.15
See these dates on the calendar by clicking here.
- Improved patient care
- Increased morale
- Greater confidence
- Stress relief / prevention
- Valuing and learning from success
- Opportunity to share and develop relationships and network
- Developing individual responsibility
- Improved practice from confident practitioners
- A culture in which practitioners and patients are valued
- Improved recruitment and retention of staff
- Increased accountability and motivation
- Enhanced wellbeing and reduced sickness rates
- Improved communication among team members
For more information and to send an expression of interest, please use the buttons below.