Applications must be in on:
Monday 14 September, 2020
Who is this for?
The Florence Nightingale Foundation's Windrush Nurses and Midwives leadership programme is for nurses and midwives (at bands 5, 6, and 7) from a BAME background or descended from the Windrush generation.
What is this?
This five-month course is a bespoke leadership development programme, specifically for nurses and midwives from a Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic (BAME) background, intended to help them on their way to becoming the future leaders of healthcare -- and to celebrate the contribution of Windrush midwives and nurses to the NHS.
Here are just a few of the benefits you shall receive from joining the programme:
- Greater understanding of personal leadership style
- Improved sense of equal treatment by peers and managers
- Improved satisfaction with personal working experience
- And improve satisfaction with career progression opportunities
The programme begins with a virtual welcome day on Tuesday 4 August 2020, but applications must be in by 17.00 on Friday 17 July. For more information, please go to their website (link provided below).
- Florence Nightingale FoundationOrganizer of Windrush Nurses and Midwives leadership programme 2020 deadlineThe Florence Nightingale Foundation's core focus is on improving health, clinical outcomes, and patient experience by building nursing and midwifery leadership capacity and capability.
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io