REACTmh® conversation training
NHS England & NHS Improvement are working alongside March on Stress to deliver their bespoke REACTmh training, open to all managers, supervisors, and those with caring responsibilities for NHS people, in clinical and non-clinical NHS services, across all NHS, health and care organisations (especially those in areas exposed to high risk of stress, burn-out, and disadvantaged groups during COVID-19).
Underpinned by psychologically-sound principles and the REACT technique – Recognise, Engage, Actively listen, Check risk, and Talk about specific actions – this training will endow you with the skills to:
- Identify people in your team or community whom may be struggling with their mental health
- Engage in a supportive well-being conversation
- Confidently hold the conversation using active-listening skills
- And signpost them to appropriate support
You will be given the chance to practise these new skills during the training, too.
Sessions are run remotely, via Zoom, for up to 1.15 hours. To register for this session, on Tuesday 29 September, please use the link below.
- NHS England & NHS ImprovementOrganizer of REACTmh® conversation trainingNHS England & NHS Improvement have formed a single organisation, intended to support the NHS and help improve care for patients.
- March on Stress Ltd.Organizer of REACTmh® conversation trainingMarch on Stress is a psychological health consultancy, whose work is driven by the belief that anyone in psychological distress - whether as a result of exposure to potential trauma or the consequence of other (more day-to-day) occupational stressors - deserves access to the right evidence-based support and care in their workplace.
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io