Physiotherapist Apprenticeships | South West Employer Forum
To be held on Teams on Wednesday 18 November, from 10.30 to 13.00, this will be an opportunity for physiotherapy leads and apprenticeship / education leads to:
- Ensure that service leads understand the apprenticeship model and how to implement it within their service area
- Explore how to set up apprenticeships in physiotherapy, looking at examples from established provision nationally
- Link you with your apprenticeship / education leads, to discuss how to implement locally
- Link you with regional colleagues to share best practice and discuss ideas
- Establish what provision we would like regionally, and how to procure this
- Offer support from HEE and CSP
To book your place, please send a message to [email protected].
Include your full name, job title, organisation, email address, and the names of any other contacts you wish to be in attendance.
- Health Education England (HEE)Organizer of Physiotherapist Apprenticeships | South West Employer ForumHealth Education England (HEE) exists to support the delivery of high-quality healthcare and health improvement to the patients and public of England, by ensuring that the workforce of today and tomorrow have the right numbers, skills, values and behaviours, at the right time and in the right place.
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io