Organised by BNSSG Training Hub and to be delivered by Dr. Vik Mohan (Senior Appraiser and Locum GP), this standalone, brief training session is aimed at non-clinical staff who feel they'd benefit from acquiring the tools for dealing with difficult conversations at work, be it with patients or colleagues.
Cohort 1 [FULL] will be held on Wednesday 19 January (13.00 – 14.30), Cohort 2 [FULL] on Tuesday 8 February (12.30 – 14.00), and Cohort 3 on Tuesday 8 March (12.30 - 14.00).
By the end of a session, attendees will:
- Have identified the conversations they experience as difficult
- Have developed their listening skills
- Have developed their skills in demonstrating acknowledgement and empathy
- Have practiced using a simple assertiveness tool that helps to build connection
- Have been introduced to some basic negotiating strategies
- BNSSG Training HubOrganizer of Managing Difficult Conversations at Work trainingFunded by Health Education England, the Hub's role is to unite and support all members of primary, community, social, and voluntary care within Bristol, North Somerset, and South Gloucestershire.
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io