We are looking for 1 GPN per PCN to undergo training to become workplace Clinical Supervisors. The training will involve undertaking an e-Learning module, participation in a half-day training course, and committing to re-evaluation over regular intervals for the following 12 - 18 months.
Applications are welcomed from GPNs with at least 2 years’ experience and postgraduate study in a particular field (e.g., diabetes). Applicants will need to have the support of their practices and sufficient time to carry out the role.
Completion of this training will benefit both individuals and organisations, as follows:
- Improved patient care
- Increased morale
- Greater confidence
- Stress relief / prevention
- Valuing and learning from success
- Opportunity to share and develop relationships and network
- Developing individual responsibility
- Improved practice from confident practitioners
- A culture in which practitioners and patients are valued
- Improved recruitment and retention of staff
- Increased accountability and motivation
- Enhanced wellbeing and reduced sickness rates
- Improved communication among team members
For more information and to express an interest, please download the flyer by clicking here.
BNSSG Training HubOrganizer of GPN Clinical Supervisor TrainingFunded by Health Education England, the Hub's role is to unite and support all members of primary, community, social, and voluntary care within Bristol, North Somerset, and South Gloucestershire.
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io