Newly-qualified GP / GPN Fellowship Programmes
Healthier Together and BNSSG Training Hub are thrilled to present the NHS England & NHS Improvement Newly Qualified GP / GPN Fellowship Programmes for Bristol, North Somerset, and South Gloucestershire.
Open to all newly-qualified GPs and GPNs, this programme will help you to learn and develop, thereby boosting your confidence and, ultimately, aiding you forge an enjoyable, fulfilling, and sustainable career path through general practice.
You will be offered personalised support, via:
- Monthly meetings with a GP / GPN mentor (depending on your own profession, of course)
- A peer group of like-minded fellows
Paid and protected CPD time -- for 4 hours per week pro-rata -- this time will include self-directed work; we encourage fellows to use it to undertake projects within their PCN or the wider system, and to pursue their career development goals
- Coaching opportunities -- GPs will have access to four remote coaching sessions, which they will be able to take up at any point of their choosing, and GPNs will receive funding for a two-year membership with the Royal College of Nursing
- And more...*
There is no competitive application process, and we will endeavour to place all GPs and GPNs, subject to available funding. All applications must be sent to Jessie Saul, at [email protected], by Wednesday 30 September, 2020.
* For more information, please make sure to download the relevant information pamphlet, both of which are available as attachments below.
- NHS England & NHS ImprovementOrganizer of Deadline: GP / GPN Fellowship Programmes applicationsNHS England & NHS Improvement have formed a single organisation, intended to support the NHS and help improve care for patients.
- BNSSG Training HubOrganizer of Deadline: GP / GPN Fellowship Programmes applicationsFunded by Health Education England, the Hub's role is to unite and support all members of primary, community, social, and voluntary care within Bristol, North Somerset, and South Gloucestershire.
- Healthier TogetherOrganizer of Deadline: GP / GPN Fellowship Programmes applicationsHealthier Together represents a commitment to work together on improving health and care in Bristol, North Somerset, and South Gloucestershire. The Partnership is about tackling the issues that matter most and finding ways to continue providing safe, high-quality care for generations to come.
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io