This FREE, face-to-face conference is for all care coordinators working across Bristol, North Somerset, and South Gloucestershire who want to improve their skills and knowledge, through facilitated workshops, talks, and networking.
Over the course of the day, you will:
- Explore the role of the care coordinator in primary care, and find out how it fits alongside the other personalised care roles
- Share best practice within small, facilitated groups
- Network with other care coordinators
- Find out what training and support is being offered and planned by the Training Hub
- Discuss the results of the recent care coordinator survey
- Take part in a mindfulness and wellbeing session, to help you manage the pressures of working in primary care and life!
Lunch and tea will be provided, free of charge.
Please note: this conference is FREE to attend, but unfortunately no funding can be provided for travel expenses, pay, or backfill for training time.
Where will this be?
Bristol BS8 3NB
BNSSG Training HubOrganizer of Care Coordinators ConferenceFunded by Health Education England, the Hub's role is to unite and support all members of primary, community, social, and voluntary care within Bristol, North Somerset, and South Gloucestershire.
Event is in progress
LocationEngineers' House, Bristol, United Kingdom
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io