An overview of the Paramedic Roadmap
To be held on Tuesday 23 March
Following the HEE Paramedic Roadmap’s publication, HEE will be running a webinar to provide an overview of the roadmap and the supervision requirements on Tuesday 23rd March, from 15.30 to 17.00. This will be an opportunity to hear from a GP’s perspective what the roadmap means for them in primary care and to hear from the College of Paramedics.
The agenda is as follows:
- 15.30: Welcome and open | Andy Collen (Paramedic Subject Matter Expert, HEE / Consultant Paramedic)
- 15.40: Roadmap Overview | Amanda Hensman-Crook (HEE AHP National Clinical Fellow)
- 15.55: Roadmap Supervision and Verification | Julia Taylor (HEE Primary Care Roadmap Supervision and Verification Lead)
- 16.10: College Perspective on the Roadmap | Helen Beaumont-Waters (Primary Care Lead, College of Paramedics)
- 16.25: FCP & AP in Primary Care GP Perspective | Alistair Bavington (GP)
- 16.40: Q&A
- 17.00: Close
For more information, please contact Carrie Biddle (Regional Head of Allied Health Professions, HEE) at [email protected]. To join via Microsoft Teams on the day, please use the button below.