Our PA summary page is now online!
This one-page resource, in essence, provides a concise outline of the physician associate role, covering:
- Why you should include a PA in your MDT?
- Highlighting what PAs are able to do, what is covered in their scope of practice, how much in the way of reimbursement you’ll receive for having one, and provides several case studies.
- How do you employ a PA?
- Explaining what you should be looking for in a PA, in terms of academic qualifications, and how you should set about employing one, with example job descriptions and a person specification available.
- How can you support a PA in your PCN?
- Discussing how much clinical supervision needs to be provided, how to go about a clinical induction, and what you can do to support PAs moving forward.
All this information is available now — why not have a look?